Tribe Search is committed to promoting sustainability.
Tribe Search Ltd recognises that all businesses, including those within our group, can ultimately have a negative impact on the environment. As such, we are committed to certain processes that, and finding new ways of in which we can, minimize the impact of both our in-house work, and transport when away from our offices.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle our waste as efficiently as possible
- Minimise the use of paper, using a digital alternative wherever possible
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use, or utilise a specialist external provider to do so on our behalf
- Maintain as low a use of energy as possible. For instance, shutting down hardware when not in use, and using low-energy lightbulbs where possible
- Prioritise purchasing products made from recycled paper
- Make use of low impact transport to and from work, and for business travel, where possible
- Avoid unnecessary travel for work by utilizing the full capabilities of digital and unified communications software
- Ensure that associates of the group, and those we employ, are able to take account of sustainability issues in their own work
- Promote the above policies to all of our employees and demonstrate the environmental benefits of each point
If you have any questions about this policy, please write to email@example.com